1. Collecting Information
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. This also includes information we collect automatically (transaction information, the currency of your shop, how you use our services, how you browse our website). We collect information in two ways:
We collect information that you provide us voluntarily. We collect information in various ways when you use our site, products and services. Information we get from your use of our services. This type of information is relevant to the use of NeaSocial and includes anonymous non-personally identifiable data. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies on the user’s device that may be used to provide personalized search experience. We get aggregated search term data that is collected to provide user with popular search suggestions. and other ways.
2. Disclosure of Information
Your data is secure with us. However, your Personal Information may be disclosed:
· Your personal information will be shared with your consent.
· Your personal information may be shared for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
· Your personal information may be shared to comply with laws.
· Your personal information may be shared to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
· We may share information to protect the rights and property of company.
· Emergency matters. This will force us to share information.
3. Be aware